Hospitals are places people go to for medical care and treatment. The rise of infections reported in hospitals and medical centres, however, has been on the rise. According to recent studies, healthcare-associated infections or HAIs are one of the most important causes of preventable death among hospitalised patients. Some of the most common HAIs include respiratory, GI, urinary tract, or catheter-associated infections. Hospitals and healthcare centres across the world are now coming up with cleanliness, hygiene, and disinfection protocols to prevent these HAIs. Hospital administrators and cleaning crews need to focus on ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of hospital toilets and bathrooms as an essential part of maintaining these protocols and standards.
Picking the Right Products
Choosing the right product is the key to maintaining a clean and germ-free toilet or bathroom in a hospital. Traditionally, detergents and phenyls have been used to clean these spaces. These have caused damage to the flooring and fixtures. These products have also proven inadequate when it comes to offering complete sanitation. The need for quick cleaning with minimal expenditure of time and effort is also an important factor that should be considered while selecting cleaning products. Harpic bathroom and toilet cleaning products from Reckitt Benckiser group have increasingly won the trust and approval of hospital administrators and cleaning crew. They have ticked all the requisite boxes.
Harpic 10x Max Clean Disinfectant Toilet Cleaner
The Harpic 10x Max Clean Toilet Cleaner is the No. 1 product in Indian markets. The strong formula makes for complete toilet bowl cleaning by removing stains, germs, and odour. The unique formula helps retain the quality of fixtures without damaging them and offers rim-to-U-bend cleaning with minimal effort. Using Harpic does away with the need to use a number of products to clean the toilet and bathroom.
Benefits of Using Harpic Toilet Cleaner
- The Indian Medical Association recommends the Harpic Toilet Cleaner highly for its ability to kill 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and germs with every wash. It is also a strong fungicide that removes fungal growths from the dark, damp corners of the toilet bowl.
- Apart from providing complete sanitation, the greatest advantage of using Harpic Toilet Cleaner is its effectiveness in removing yellow stains, watermarks, limescale and rust deposits within minutes of application. The thick formula of Harpic cleaner clings to the toilet bowl and spreads evenly, making cleaning quick and effortless.
- Hospitals are often intimidating to patients, their families, and guests. The harsh smell of chemicals and medicines adds to their discomfort. Harpic comes in three different fragrances – Original, Orange, and Rose. These keep the hospital bathrooms and toilets smelling fresh and fragrant.
Other Harpic Products For Hospitals
- Harpic White and Shine – The Harpic 10x Max Clean Toilet Cleaner is free from bleach and is the right product for regular and daily cleaning. Your hospital toilets and bathrooms may require a bleach-based product from time to time. This can help remove rust stains and watermarks in the corners and offer sparkling white cleanliness. The Harpic White and Shine Bleach is perfect for such deep cleaning.
- Harpic Bathroom Floor Cleaner – The Harpic Bathroom Floor Cleaner is just the right pick for daily cleaning bathroom floors, tiles, sinks, and other hard surfaces. It offers complete cleaning and disinfection and leaves the bathroom shiny and bright. The Harpic Bathroom Floor Cleaner is also available in refreshing fragrances.
The Reckitt Advantage
The Harpic range of products from the Reckitt Benckiser Group is among India’s leading toilet and bathroom cleaning products. Dettol, another Reckitt brand, brings a legacy of trust and expertise in cleaning and disinfection. Dettol, Harpic, Lizol, and other Reckitt brands are preferred by over 1.6 million households, offices, business establishments, medical facilities, and schools in the country.
Dettol Pro India – Partner in Hygiene
The Dettol Pro India platform is a one-stop solution for all cleaning, hygiene, and sanitation products. The specially designed basket of cleaning and disinfection products for the health and hygiene industry is perfect for hospitals. Administrators can customise the basket to suit the needs of their businesses. Planning and bulk buying from the Dettol Pro India site allows effective planning and storing of cleaning resources and avail of up to 40% discounts on the Harpic 5 Litre pack and other Dettol cleaning supplies prices.
The Dettol Pro Solutions empowers hospitals and healthcare centres to protect medical personnel, staff and patients against a host of HAIs. Drawing on Reckitt’s expertise and experience in pathogen eradication, the site is your perfect partner in your journey towards setting high cleanliness and hygiene benchmarks.