Emergen Research’s latest market research report focuses on the global Thermal Imaging Market and the report provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. Reports about the global Thermal Imaging Market provide a comprehensive overview of the market, including market size, revenue growth rate, industry statistics, revenue shares among regional markets, gross profits, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights the most important factors influencing industry revenue growth, including drivers, opportunities, trends, restraints, challenges, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption patterns, strict regulatory frameworks, and a multitude of micro-economic and macro-economic factors. Thermal Imaging industry projections and qualitative and quantitative assessments have been provided by the report’s authors.
The global thermal imaging market size was USD 3.85 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising usage of thermal cameras for border surveillance is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Thermal Imaging technology is a method of enhancing object’s visibility in a totally dark environment by detection of infrared radiation emitted by an object and interpreting these radiations to create a visible pattern. In addition, increasing use of advanced thermal imaging cameras in military and defense sectors to meet demand for combat operations and night patrolling is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market. These cameras are capable of recognizing things at a very long distance, even in bad weather. Equipment including binoculars, monoculars, military vehicles utilized for perimeter surveillance, and remotely operated turrets are all employed in border surveillance. Businesses are fever screening tools to protect employees and consumers from infections. For instance, in April 2020, Amazon deployed thermal cameras with this technology in six of its U.S. facilities in Seattle and Los Angeles to monitor health of its employees.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/thermal-imaging-market
The report also offers key insights about top companies in the market along with a thorough SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer competitive edge to the readers. The report focuses on the recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations pertaining to the ongoing pandemic.
Target Audience of the Global Thermal Imaging Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
The SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are some of the most important components of this report that provide insight into the highly competitive environment of the industry. A detailed analysis of the global Thermal Imaging market is presented in the report, including North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Aside from revenue growth drivers & restraints, production & consumption patterns, changing consumer preferences, and stringent regulatory standards, this report also examines other key aspects of regional markets.
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as
Fluke Corporation, Raytheon Technologies, FLIR Systems, Leonardo SPA, BAE Systems, Xenics, L3Harris Technologies, Axis Communication, Lynred, Infratec
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Thermal Imaging market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of the key players including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight to recent trends and opportunities
The report bifurcates the Thermal Imaging market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Thermal Imaging Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Handheld Cameras
- Fixed Cameras
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Thermal Cameras
- Thermal Modules
- Thermal Scopes
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Monitoring & Inspection
- Security & Surveillance
- Detection & Measurement
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Thermal Imaging market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Thermal Imaging market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
ToC of the report:
Chapter 1: Market overview and scope
Chapter 2: Market outlook
Chapter 3: Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic
Chapter 4: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 5: Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Limitations
Chapter 6: Key manufacturers of the industry
Chapter 7: Regional analysis
Chapter 8: Market segmentation based on type applications
Chapter 9: Current and Future Trends
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights