Whether you wish to place a wooden bed while redefining the bedroom or purchase carved wooden doors, it is very important to choose the right wood. As we know that there are numerous types of wood available in the entire market. But, among them, Sheesham is the most important and incredible piece that can bring vibrant effects for all users.
Because of the malleable nature of Sheesham wood, it becomes ideal, especially for intricate carvings. These days, wooden furniture is known as timeless and eye-catching for all human beings. In modern times, it is very well known for making desirable and incredible appearances.
It is very well known as Indian Rosewood which is a sturdy, fast-growing, and deciduous tree. In India, it is well known by several names including Sisu, Shishan, Shisham, and Sisso. From Assam to the Indus River in the east, it mainly grows in the Indian subcontinent across the Himalayan region. For timber cultivation, it is the second most popular and trending wood in the Indian state of Punjab. Additionally, some dark brown streaks in the natural wood grain give you impressive luster!
What are the Pros of Sheesham Wood Tables?
Solid wood furniture is most popular because of its versatility in aesthetic appeal, design, and budget-friendly prices. The table indeed becomes an integral part of every household and it is best to adopt these pieces in the best material. Have a look at the pros of purchasing tables in this material:
- Versatile Designs – First of all, it is technically classified as hardwood and most woodworkers promise that it is pliable. Because of its flexible and malleable nature, it is easy to work with this kind of material and becomes extremely versatile. The best part is that it can easily be shaped and bent into several home décor units like door frames, bed frames, tables, sofa sets, cupboards, coffee tables, etc.
- Budget-Friendly Prices – The perfect thing about having these benches is that they are available in a budget-friendly manner. Also, it can be obtained in lavish visibility along with lower prices. You can also purchase a stylish sofa set or coffee table for the drawing area at a relatively low cost. Compared to the closest comparable teak, this is such a beautiful alternative for furniture along with dark veins.
- Adorning Carving – As we mentioned above, this wood can be carved into different objects. And, it becomes the most intricate carvings and designs that can be formulated on Sheesham wood. If it is properly seasoned, you don’t need to worry about splintering and wood cracking. Because of its versatility, durability, and affordability, you can easily adorn a drawing room or bedroom along with stylish carved units of furniture.
- Stability – For ensuring the longevity and durability of this material, it has to pass through several series of processes. That’s why; this material is very well known for stability because of the standard quality of the material.
How to Maintain Sheesham Wood Tables?
After buying these units of furniture, it is very important to maintain the shine and cleanliness of these pieces. Have a look at two important tips:
- Cleaning Process – Make sure to keep your furniture free from dust continuously. Don’t use excess moisture or water to clean this material otherwise, it will warp and swell. Hence, ensure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush or clean cloth to remove any dust particles on the surface of the material.
- Maintains Shine – If you want to recover the shine of these units of furniture, make sure to use an equal quantity of olive oil, vinegar, and some water in a bottle. Afterward, shake it well, and using a soft cloth, dip in the solution to apply it on the unit. Then, take a dry cloth and clean your furniture properly.
What are the Cons of Sheesham Wood Tables?
Well, there are no biggest disadvantages to having these benches because they are beneficial in every household. But, still here are two common cons that you can observe in this material:
- Vulnerability to Pest Damage and Water – It is true that this material is vulnerable to pest and rot damage. If it is not done properly then it can retain a little moisture. That’s why; it makes an ideal and perfect ground for termite infestation. In this way, such tables are not considered the top choice for outdoor units of furniture, unlike teak.
- Finding a Best and Original Wood is Difficult – It is another con because it becomes so difficult to find out original wood of Sheesham. Only professionals and experts can suggest whether it is original or fake. So, make sure to choose a reliable and best platform where you can get original material.
How to Order Best Sheesham Wood Tables Online?
If you want to obtain these benches online then choose WallMantra. Here, you can get multiple accessories at a very affordable price. Customer reviews say that they get the original material of these units at WallMantra. So, if you also want to bring vibrant furniture on a budget then this platform is better. Here, you can also opt for designer bed sheets, cushions, coverlets, rugs, carpets, ottomans, mirrors, clocks, and much more. Bring these incredible things and adorn your adobe perfectly without having any trouble.