If you’ve been injured in a work accidents at work claim, you might be wondering how to make a claim. The first thing to know is that there are different types of personal injury solicitors and each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. We’ve put together this guide as a starting point for anyone seeking legal action following an incident – whether it was caused by another party or their employer.
Are you the victim of a work accident?
If you have been injured in a work accident, then it is likely that you will be able to make a claim for compensation. However, it is important to understand what exactly constitutes a “work accident” and how this differs from other types of accidents.
A work accident happens when someone suffers an injury as a direct result of their employment. This can include injuries caused by:
- being hit by something falling from machinery or equipment (known as “tripping”)
- slipping on wet floors (known as “slipping”) and falling over while carrying out duties at work
- being injured by another employee who was performing their duties at the time; this includes assault claims against fellow employees
Do you need a no recovery no fee solicitor in London for an accident claim?
A no win no fee solicitor is a type of solicitor who will take on your claim and then charge you nothing if they do not win your case. This means that you do not have to pay them anything upfront, unlike with some other types of lawyers who charge an hourly rate or require payment before they start work on your case.
A no recovery no fee solicitor is similar to this but instead only charges for their services if there is any money recovered by them on behalf of their client (the person who has been injured).
The difference between these two types of solicitors can seem quite confusing at first glance; however, once we break it down into simple terms it becomes much easier!
Looking for a personal injury solicitor for compensation for road traffic accident claims?
Road traffic accidents are common and can be very serious. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Here we explain how to claim for injuries caused by a car, van or truck accident.
A road traffic accident is where someone has been injured in a car, van or truck incident on public roads (including footpaths). They might also happen on private land such as car parks where there’s no right of way but it must still be open for use by the public (for example supermarket car parks).
Why choose a no win no fee personal injury lawyer?
- No win no fee personal injury lawyers are a great option for people who want to pursue a claim but do not have the financial means to do so. With this type of service, you won’t be liable for any costs if your case is lost and you don’t need to pay anything upfront-only when we win your case will we charge a success fee based on how much money was awarded in damages or compensation.*
- We only take on cases where there’s a good chance of success and therefore offer our clients peace of mind that their legal fees won’t be wasted on unsuccessful cases.*
We’ll handle all aspects of your claim from start to finish including negotiating with insurance companies, helping get medical reports done (if needed) and attending court hearings with you; helping make sure everything goes smoothly so that nothing gets missed along the way!
We can help. Contact us today to discuss your case.
If you or someone you know has suffered an injury due to a work accident or road traffic collision, and are looking for some advice on how best to proceed with your claim, then we can help.
Contact us today to discuss your case. We will take care of everything. We have years of experience in dealing with these types of cases and will do our best to get you the compensation that is deserved by all who have been injured through no fault of their own.
If you need to make a claim for compensation following a work accident or road traffic collision, then we can help. We are experienced no win no fee personal injury solicitors who will fight hard on your behalf and ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.