The global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market size is expected to reach USD 3.087.86 Billion in 2032 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Stringent regulations on the use of Internet of Behaviors (IoB) in various industries and technological advancements of big data analytics and IoB technology are key factors driving market revenue growth.
The use and advancement of IoB technology are undergoing rapid progress, and the industry is witnessing emerging trends. Internet of Behaviors (IoB) refers to gathering data, which offers important information on client behaviors, interests, and preferences. Facilitated by this technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven solutions are gaining popularity for automating behavioral analysis, which are effective in identifying behavior patterns that might be challenging to detect manually. These can uncover valuable insights from extensive datasets, including customer preferences and potential security threats. In addition, wearable devices are also gaining traction as a viable alternative to traditional sensors for gathering behavioral data.
The Global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market outlook over the forecast.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2248
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Aware, Inc., ALTERYX, INC., Open Text Corporation, NICE, Mastercard, Riverbed Technology, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., CognitiveScale, Capillary Technologies and Sweet Analytics Limited
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2030. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market during the forecast period. This is because AI and ML technologies can also be leveraged to anticipate future behavior, empowering businesses to make informed decisions concerning resource allocation and risk management. AI-driven systems have the capability to examine data from IoB, enabling a deeper comprehension of how individuals engage with computers. As a result, computers can respond in a more natural and intuitive manner, enhancing the overall user-friendliness of the interaction.
- The personalized marketing and advertising segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market over the forecast period. This is because with the help of IoB, marketing agencies and organizations can personalize advertisements based on individual customer interactions with specific products. This allows them to tailor the ads to match each person’s interests, maximizing the effectiveness of marketing efforts. IoB presents extensive marketing opportunities as organizations and retailers can identify and target specific individuals or groups that would find their products or services most beneficial. Social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, have already embraced this concept by utilizing IoB to target users based on their behavior towards advertisements, using metrics including click rates. This targeted approach ensures that users only see ads that are relevant to them, while irrelevant content is filtered out. As a result, brands can easily connect with their ideal audience, leading to more successful marketing campaigns.
The report bifurcates the Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Data Analytics and Processing Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Predictive Analytics
- Pattern Recognition
Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Large enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Personalized Marketing and Advertising
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Fitness and activity tracking
- Smart Cities and Urban Planning
- Traffic management
- Public safety
- Workplace Monitoring and Employee Productivity
- Educational Institutions
- Student Behavior Tracking
- Learning Analytics
- Financial Services
- Fraud Detection
- Risk Assessment
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Internet of Behaviors (IoB) market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.