The global impact modifiers market size is expected to reach USD 5,887.5 Million at a steady CAGR of 5.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth of the global impact modifiers market can be attributed to surging demand for engineering plastics such as polycarbonates from the automotive industry. Engineering plastics enable reducing weight of automotive parts and provide more design freedom than metals. Impact modifiers are used to enhance impact performance of engineering plastics by imparting improved toughness, durability, and heat distortion temperatures.
The Impact Modifiers Market report furthermore covers an inside examination of the vital contenders of the market alongside their development systems and business extension plans. In particular, the archive engages entrepreneurs to look for data about possible shoppers and where they can track down them. With a selective inclusion of the top sellers, the review empowers entrepreneurs to find out about the neighbourhood market and find expected shoppers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/588
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Impact Modifiers market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Arkema SA, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, Dow Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Lanxess AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Kaneka Corporation, and Shandong Novista Chemicals Co. Ltd
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In July 2020, Sukano, which is a company producing additives and masterbatches, announced the introduction of an innovative transparent impact modifier for PET resin. PET resin produced using the new impact modifier can be deployed as a substitute to specialty copolyesters used in packaging trays.
- Among the product type segments, the acrylic segment contributed largest revenue share in 2020. Acrylic impact modifiers increase the impact resistance of a plastic product, along with improving product surface gloss and weatherability. Acrylic impact modifiers are particularly ideal for outdoor products and find extensive usage in PVC sheets, pipes, boards, and pipe fittings.
- A major application of impact modifiers is to increase polyamides’ impact strength, along with fluidity. Plastic products produced from polyamides are used in various end-use industries such as automotive, consumer goods, packaging, electronics & electrical, and building & construction.
- Impact modifiers market in Asia Pacific registered the fastest revenue growth rate in 2020 and is expected to maintain this trend during the forecast period. Increasing demand for high-impact plastic compounds in industries such as automotive and packaging and presence of leading market players in the region are key factors driving market growth. In addition, rising disposable income and surging demand for consumer goods is supporting demand for impact modifiers in countries in Asia Pacific.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Impact Modifiers market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA)
- Methyl Methacrylate Butadiene Styrene (MBS)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Glass Fiber
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Engineering Plastics
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Consumer Goods
- Building & Construction
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Impact Modifiers Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Impact Modifiers Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.