The global hepatitis testing and diagnostic market size is expected to reach USD 4.36 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 4.7% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as the growing burden of hepatitis, the introduction of molecular diagnostics for the diagnosis of hepatitis, increasing awareness regarding this disease, and rising awareness regarding commercially available advanced products. Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver, commonly caused by the hepatitis virus. Hepatitis testing is conducted to determine the genotype of hepatitis triggering the ailment and also helps in determining the best-suited treatment for the patient. Point-Of-Care (POC) testing helps to complete the screening procedure without the need for a second visit and, in some cases, without leaving one’s house, which, when combined with quick findings, lowers the risk of problems and transmission. For instance, research has shown that individuals who monitor blood thinners, such as warfarin, at home report fewer severe side effects from medication. In addition, POC testing aids in reducing the spread of infectious pathogens by delivering quick results with little contact and reducing unneeded admissions to healthcare facilities. Minimizing physical contact and immediate self-isolation are major strategies to stop the spread of many infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
With the reader’s comprehension in mind, the team of analysts at Emergen Research painstakingly put up the new study named “Global Hepatitis Testing Diagnostic Market.” A sizable database on industry distribution is also included. The study takes into account both historical and current market conditions in order to forecast the worldwide Hepatitis Testing Diagnostic Market outlook during the forecast period (2022–2030). Researchers who thoroughly examined the global market were able to identify the factors affecting the industry’s overall growth. Strong analytical techniques, such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces, are used in the research to assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the growth of different market segments.
The global Hepatitis Testing industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, DiaSorin S.p.A, Qiagen, Danaher, Grifols, S.A., Biomerieux , and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
To access the full coverage of the global Hepatitis Testing market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hepatitis-testing-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 29 June 2022, Liver Care Canada, a subsidiary of Mednow Inc. partnered with HepCURE, a non-profit organization and one of the country’s top providers of hepatitis C screening and treatment, to achieve the goal of eradicating hepatitis C in Canada by 2030. To further enhance medication adherence and improve treatment outcomes, Liver Care Canada will now grant its patients access to HepCURE’s programming and services. In addition, it will bring the liver care industry to rest of Canada outside of Ontario.
- The Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Blood tests can determine whether someone has acute or chronic hepatitis B and can also let a doctor know about the condition. A simple blood test can be used to determine one’s immunity to this disease. A specific ultrasound technique called transient elastography can also be used to assess the severity of liver injury. A tiny sample of patient’s liver may also be taken for testing to screen for HBV-related liver damage. A small needle is inserted through patient’s skin into their liver during this surgery and a small portion of liver tissue is extracted for laboratory analysis.
- The Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. The term ELISA refers to an immunoassay that uses enzymes and a standard laboratory test is performed to identify antibodies in the blood. Body’s immune system creates an antibody when it detects harmful substances, also known as antigens. HBV infection is a hazard for public health around the world. Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBSA) is detected by ELISA, the most used serological test for detecting HBV infection (HbsAg).
- The hospital & diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period. This is due to availability of state-of-the-art facilities and improvements in healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries. Another factor driving market growth is emergence of hospitals that specialize in hepatitis testing and diagnosis. In addition, number of hepatitis testing/diagnosis facilities installed in hospitals and quantity of individual that visit hospital for such testing are also expected to drive market growth.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributed to increasing activities by key market players in countries in this region. For instance, Immediate Spin Crossmatch (ISXM), a tool for identifying donor-to-recipient incompatibility in blood transfusions, is now available on the company’s ORTHO VISION and ORTHO VISION MAX Analyzers, according to Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, one of the largest pure-play In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) companies in the world.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Hepatitis Testing market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Hepatitis Testing market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Hepatitis Testing market.
The report bifurcates the Hepatitis Testing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Other Hepatitis Diseases
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- Other Technologies
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Other End-Use
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Hepatitis Testing Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Hepatitis Testing market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.