The “Global Healthcare Facility Management Market” research by Emergen Research is a thorough compilation of analytical data regarding the Healthcare Facility Management sector. The research contains a market segmentation for Healthcare Facility Management as well as a thorough evaluation of the market’s size (both in terms of volume and value). The study analyzes the present Healthcare Facility Management market and provides a detailed prediction for the years 2022–2030.
The global healthcare facility management market size reached USD 315.17 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.80% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Healthcare facility management market revenue growth is driven by factors such as increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure and construction of healthcare facilities, rising healthcare expenditure, increasing patient volume owing to the rise in chronic diseases, and COVID-19.
Hospital facility management includes a wide range of tasks, such as keeping hardware in good shape, dealing with non-clinical requests in a timely manner, making sure the building is clean and well-kept, and much more. Management often involves keeping an eye on various factors such as finances, employees, infrastructure, and security. Long-term planning, media affairs, marketing, compliance with the law, and security are just some of the many tasks that may fall within the responsibility of a manager of a health facility.
Investments by venture capitalists in healthcare are frequently used as an indicator of the market for new technologies. Patient needs and expectations, societal changes, technological advancements, and other factors may all contribute to these demands. As the sector emerges from COVID-19, it is expected that investments will increase in domains such as psychological counseling, Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), telehealth, cyberattacks, and digital fitness.
The global Healthcare Facility Management industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
ABM, Aramark Corporation, Ecolab Inc., ISS, Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc., Medxcel, OCS Group limited, Sodexo, Vanguard Resources, and Compass Group PLC
To access the full coverage of the global Healthcare Facility Management market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-facility-management-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The waste management segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Increasing number of individuals, particularly those residing in less developed countries, are becoming concerned about the implications that waste from the healthcare industry could have on the general population’s health. Healthcare wastes encompass a wide variety of items wasted during medical care and can originate from a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, private homes, and even public facilities such as dialysis centers. The amount of medical waste generated across the globe is on the rise. Emerging and underdeveloped nations produce a far lower amount of waste in the medical sector compared to developed nations. It is vital to conduct routine audits of waste management.
- The cleaning services segment accounted for significantly rapid revenue CAGR in 2021. The process of cleaning a medical institution might require a large amount of time and effort due to the extensive number of tasks that must be completed. Disinfecting the floors, countertops, and other flat surfaces at a medical facility is the first step in cleaning the facility from top to bottom. Presence of allergens in dust may have a negative impact on health of patients. Using commercial disinfectants ensures that all germs and bacteria are eradicated.
- The hospitals & clinics segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. The continual availability of hospital care for acute and complex diseases complements and amplifies the efficacy of many other aspects of the health system. They focus limited resources on well-planned referral networks that effectively address health requirements of the community. They are crucial to achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and are a pillar of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). In addition to primary care physicians, hospitals play an important role in expanding the healthcare system. There has been a global increase in the application of ionizing radiation in medicine.
- The market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Expansion of current healthcare systems and creation of new technologies for healthcare facility management are two aspects that are expected to drive revenue growth of the market. The U.S. and Canada provide some of the best healthcare across the globe. The U.S. has the most expensive healthcare system worldwide. It has far more expensive healthcare than other North American countries due to a number of factors, including a higher rate of medical inflation.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Healthcare Facility Management market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Healthcare Facility Management market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Healthcare Facility Management market.
The report bifurcates the Healthcare Facility Management market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Waste Management
- Security Services
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Technical Support Services
- Other Products
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Long-term Healthcare Facilities
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Healthcare Facility Management Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Healthcare Facility Management market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.