Emergen Research’s latest market research report focuses on the global Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market, and the report provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. The research includes a thorough examination of the North American, European, Latin American, Asian Pacific, Middle Eastern, and African markets for Fruit & Vegetable Processings. This paper looks at other important characteristics of regional markets in addition to the drivers and barriers of revenue growth, production and consumption patterns, shifting consumer tastes, and strict regulatory standards. The writers of the research have included qualitative and quantitative evaluations as well as projections for the key industry. Some of the most crucial parts of this study that shed light on the fiercely competitive climate of the market are the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The global fruit & vegetable processing market size reached USD 304.50 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global fruit & vegetable processing market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increasing consumer dependency on processed foods due to changing lifestyle. Increasing need for using chemical approaches to limit microbial growth is expected to further augment global fruit & vegetable processing market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing number of health-conscious consumers is also expected to boost market growth.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Fruit products segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for processed fruit products globally is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- The canned segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing demand for canned fruits and vegetable products in both developed and developing countries.
- The High-Pressure Processing (HPP) segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing usage of HPP technology for processing jams and similar products.
- The small-scale processing segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing usage of small-scale processing systems by small-scale farmers.
- increasing demand for processed fruit and vegetable products because of rapid changes in dietary habits among consumers in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Major companies in the market include Greencore Group plc, Kraft Heinz Company, Del Monte Foods, Inc., Conagra Brands, Inc., JBT Corporation, Syntegon Technology GmbH, The Bühler Holding AG, GEA Group AG, Olam International Limited, and Nestlé S.A.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are
Greencore Group plc, Kraft Heinz Company, Del Monte Foods, Inc., Conagra Brands, Inc., JBT Corporation, Syntegon Technology GmbH, The Bühler Holding AG, GEA Group AG, Olam International Limited, and Nestlé S.A.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fruit-and-vegetable-processing-market
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fruit Products
- Frozen Fruit
- Fruit Jellies
- Pasteurized Fruit
- Fruit Cheese
- Frozen Fruit Pulp
- Pasteurized Mash
- Candied Fruits
- Dried Fruit
- Fruit Juice
- Fruit Juice Powder
- Fruit Syrup
- Others (Low-Calorie Products, Compote, Marmalade)
- Vegetable Products
- Frozen Vegetables
- Vegetable Juice
- Concentrated Vegetable Juice
- Pasteurized Vegetables
- Sterilized Vegetables
- Marinated Vegetables
- Biological Canned Vegetables
- Vegetable Sauce
- Other Vegetable Products
- Fruit Products
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Dried & Dehydrated
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- High-Pressure Processing (HPP)
- Microwave Processing
- Pulsed Electric Field Processing (PEF)
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyses consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.