The global environmental testing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 4.09 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global environmental testing equipment market revenue growth is driven by growing concerns regarding environmental degradation, increasing pollution levels, rising emphasis on wastewater treatment, and increasing adoption of advanced environmental testing solutions. Environmental testing equipment helps to identify sediments or contaminants in samples and detect their impact on the environment.
Increasing demand for environmental testing equipment is the rising due to implementation of stringent regulatory industry practices enforcing high-efficiency standards and sustainability in consumption of energy and materials and different applications of materials that generate harmful by-products and cause environmental degradation. Government and statutory regulations play a vital role in increasing environmental expenditure and rising adoption of environmental testing equipment in various industries. These testing equipment are used in multiple applications such as agriculture, environmental chemical testing, public health and safety, petroleum, field testing, and others. Many NGOs and government agencies are focusing on public campaigns and awareness programs to spread current environmental status and required practices to reduce pollution.
The Environmental Testing Equipment Market report furthermore covers an inside examination of the vital contenders of the market alongside their development systems and business extension plans. In particular, the archive engages entrepreneurs to look for data about possible shoppers and where they can track down them. With a selective inclusion of the top sellers, the review empowers entrepreneurs to find out about the neighbourhood market and find expected shoppers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/636
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Environmental Testing Equipment market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Bruker, PerkinElmer, SCIEX, JEOL, Analytik Jena, and Merck KGaA
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In February 2021, Illinois American Water acquired water distribution system of Concordia Water Cooperative for USD 1.7 Million. This acquisition will help Illinois American Water to expand its customer base and provide high-quality water services to its new and existing customers.
- Mass spectrometers segment is expected to register a 7.7% CAGR throughout the forecast period. Technological advancements in gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) instruments is increasing adoption of mass spectrometers for environmental testing.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding environmental degradation and increasing adoption of advanced testing equipment are key factors boosting revenue growth of the market in this region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Environmental Testing Equipment market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mass Spectrometers
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) Instruments
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) Instruments
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometers
- Molecular Spectroscopy Products
- pH Meters
- TOC Analyzers
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters
- Chromatography Products
- Liquid Chromatograph
- Gas Chromatograph
- Conductivity Sensors
- Turbidity Meters
- Mass Spectrometers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Water Testing
- Air Testing
- Soil Testing
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Environmental Testing Equipment Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Environmental Testing Equipment Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.