The global electronic shelf label market size is expected to reach USD 4.79 Billion in 2032 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High demand for price optimization from retailers can be attributed to steady revenue growth of the global electronic shelf label market. Retailers still need to act after receiving real-time pricing update or input. The advantages of dynamic pricing are constrained by the frequency of price adjustments. Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) are effective and offer significant cost and labor savings. Cost for printing tags and labels is obsolete and time and manual effort for changing price tags is not required. Also, as AI price optimization is used, the opportunities double. According to research, a retailer can get a far faster Return on Investment (ROI) and significantly higher profit potential, up to 33% more profit value potential, when they use ESLs to remove the manual restriction on how many price adjustments they can accept.
The Global Electronic Shelf Label Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Electronic Shelf Label market outlook over the forecast.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1789
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
SES-Imagotag, Solum, Pricer, Displaydata Limited, Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd., M2Comm, Opticon Sensors Europe B.V., Rainus, Shanghai SUNMI Technology Co., Ltd., Hanshow Technology
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2030. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 8 February 2023, the trade group that regulates Bluetooth technology, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), announced the launch of a new wireless standard for the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) sector. ESL systems have up till now relied on exclusive wireless communication protocols, which could be a hurdle to widespread implementation. To solve this difficulty, professionals from the ESL industry worked with the Bluetooth SIG to produce a scalable, ultra-low power, highly secure ESL wireless standard based on Bluetooth technology. Retail shelf pricing typically relied on error-prone, labor-intensive paper price tags, and manual operations that often had to be done many times in a typical day.
- Liquid crystal display segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Liquid-Crystal Displays (LCDs), which feature pixels made of liquid organic material, are very widely used in a variety of structures, including homes, offices, schools, factories, and even automobiles. Given that there are a variety of alternative display technologies available, one would wonder why LCDs are so widely used. LCDs utilize less energy than non-LCD devices even though they still need power to illuminate each individual pixel. For instance, a typical LCD will use around 25% less power than a Cathode-Ray Tube (CRT). Hence, LCDs offer economic benefits in the form of reduced utility costs.
The report bifurcates the Electronic Shelf Label market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Liquid Crystal Displays
- Segmented E-Paper Displays
- Fully Graphic E-Paper Displays
Communications Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Radio Frequency
- Near-Field Communication
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Electronic Shelf Label Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Electronic Shelf Label market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.