The global clinical microbiology market size is expected to reach USD 8.17 Billion in 2032 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Clinical microbiology market revenue growth is expected to be driven by growing funding and investments for research studies and the development of newer technologies in laboratory automation. For instance, on 23 September 2021, Opentrons Labworks Inc. announced that SoftBank Vision Fund, with participation from Khosla Ventures, has led the company’s USD 200 million Series C investment. This round of funding will be used by Opentrons to expand the company’s global investment in its automated lab platform. To provide high-quality and reasonably priced end products, the lab platform integrates the development of lab robots, tests, and operations in a unique way.
The Global Clinical Microbiology Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Clinical Microbiology market outlook over the forecast.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1754
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
3M, Abbott, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BD, BIOMÉRIEUX, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker, Danaher, Hologic, Inc., Merck KGaA
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2030. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
One of the primary restraints to market revenue growth is a shortage of labs that have the leadership and bench-level skills necessary to carry out ever-more complex laboratory testing; this is especially true for molecular diagnostics. The aging of the current workforce as well as the concerning lack of replacement employees enrolled in college training programs and technical institutions will make the current scarcity of trained clinical microbiology laboratory workers worse in the upcoming years. Furthermore, particularly with new cutting-edge technology, the difficulty of securing laboratory compensation from government-affiliated and commercial health insurance organizations is also challenging, thus, restraining market revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 11 January 2023, updating the BD’s robotic track system A premier global producer of medical technology, BD, launched the Kiestra microbiology laboratory solution. The processing of lab specimens is automated by this technology, which could help to speed up the turnaround time and reduce the amount of labor-intensive manual work.
- The instruments segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the forecast period. The segment continues to grow as a result of the growing need for laboratory automation as well as advancements in technology in the proteomics and molecular techniques domains. Clinical microbiology’s current goals include improving test efficiency while reducing costs and turnaround times, and laboratory automation can help with these goals. In recent years, processes that automate the whole workflow process have gained in popularity. For instance, a lot of work has gone into developing automated systems that assess blood cultures, continuously monitor culture development, or identify the least inhibitory concentrations, all of which are increasing market revenues.
- The pharmaceutical applications segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the forecast period. Given the superbugs or multiple drug-resistant strains of pathogenic microorganisms, which are fundamental to the delivery of high-quality healthcare, pharmaceutical microbiology’s importance and revenue growth have grown. Strong regulatory requirements that apply to pharmaceutical manufacturers everywhere else are another factor in increasing market revenue growth.
The report bifurcates the Clinical Microbiology market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Food Testing Applications
- Clinical Applications
- Energy Applications
- Chemical & Material Manufacturing Applications
- Environmental Applications
Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2032)
- Respiratory Diseases
- Bloodstream Infections
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Periodontal Diseases
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Clinical Microbiology Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Clinical Microbiology market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.