The global carbon credit trading platform market size was USD Million 107.2 in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing investments in technology for carbon capture and removal is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Carbon credits are becoming increasingly popular as businesses and individuals search for methods to lessen their contribution to climate change, which encourage the fossil fuel sector to increase the efficiency. Right to emit one ton of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) or equivalent amount of additional Greenhouse Gases (GHG) is granted by a marketable permit or certificate known as a carbon credit. The market for carbon offsets is extremely inefficient. Credits are currently sold in quantity to bigger corporations, which creates obstacles for small groups or individuals that want to buy offsets to balance off their environmental impact.
The Global Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market’, published by Emergen Research, is methodically curated by our team of analysts, keeping readers’ understanding in mind, and includes a wide-ranging database of industry distribution. The report takes a closer look at the historical and current market scenarios to accurately predict the global Carbon Credit Trading Platform market outlook over the forecast.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2198
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Nasdaq Inc., EEX Group, AirCarbon Exchange, Carbon Trade Exchange, IHS Markit, CME Group, Climate Impact X, Carbonplace, Likvidi¸ BetaCarbon, ClimateTrade, Veridium, and ShiftCabon
The research study examines historic data from 2018 and 2020 to draw forecasts until 2030. The timeline makes the report an invaluable resource for readers, investors, and stakeholders looking for key insights in readily accessible documents with the information presented in the form of tables, charts, and graphs.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The Voluntary Carbon Market (VCM) segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global carbon credit trading platform market in 2022. This is because VCM is unregulated by the government and need for VCM has increased due to Paris Agreement’s strict business net zero goals. The VCM works on a voluntary basis, allowing organizations and people to go above and beyond mandated targets in their climate action. Participants in the VCM can purchase carbon credits from programs, such as renewable energy, forestry, or energy efficiency, that reduce or eliminate greenhouse gas emissions. Organizations as well as people can claim to have offset their own carbon emissions by buying these credits, aiding in efforts to mitigate global warming.
- The exchange platforms segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. This is because exchanges for carbon credits can be made secure, standardized, and in real time using blockchain technology. This contains all the data about carbon credit, which may be used including transaction records, auditing, third-party certification information, and project monitoring.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate in the global carbon credit trading platform market during the forecast period. This is because Asia Pacific market has many carbon exchanges, which are becoming more significant in the struggle against climate change.. Singapore has instituted a required carbon tax since 2019 to incentivize businesses to cut their emissions, while South Korea became the first developing economy to establish a countrywide mandatory Emissions Trading System (ETS).
The report bifurcates the Carbon Credit Trading Platform market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Voluntary Carbon Market
- Regulated Carbon market
System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Cap and Trade
- Baseline and Credit
Platform Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Exchange Platforms
- Registry Platforms
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Carbon Credit Trading Platform market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.