The global automotive airbag silicone market size reached USD 237.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in the number of silicone-coated airbags per vehicle is one of the key factors currently driving growth of the global automotive airbag silicone market. In addition, rising demand for electric vehicles is expected to boost market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, rising demand for curtain/side automotive airbags is expected to support growth of the global automotive airbag silicone market to a significant extent going ahead.
The Automotive Airbag Silicone Market report furthermore covers an inside examination of the vital contenders of the market alongside their development systems and business extension plans. In particular, the archive engages entrepreneurs to look for data about possible shoppers and where they can track down them. With a selective inclusion of the top sellers, the review empowers entrepreneurs to find out about the neighbourhood market and find expected shoppers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/552
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Automotive Airbag Silicone market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Wacker Chemie AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Kolon Industries, Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Toray Industries, Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., and DENSO Corporation
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- One-piece-woven segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing emphasis on diminishing accidental death rate is expected to boost growth of this segment.
- The curtain/side segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period due to rising usage of airbags to protect chest of adults from side-impact collisions.
- Increasing airbag installation in passenger cars to mitigate impact and save passengers’ lives in collisions is expected to drive growth of the passenger cars segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global automotive airbag silicone market during the forecast period.
- The robust presence of domestic and international players such as Toray Industries, Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, and DENSO Corporation in countries in Asia Pacific is driving regional market growth, which is expected to account for the fastest share growth among other regional markets during the forecast period.
- In September 2018, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. declared investment of USD 1.02 billion in facilities for its silicone business. The objective for such expansion is to broaden the manufacturing capacity of silicone monomers, intermediate silicone component, as well as different kinds of silicone liquids, adhesives, and hard plastic final products at its primary business bases in Japan and worldwide.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Automotive Airbag Silicone market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cut-and-sewn Seam-sealed
Airbag Position Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Cars
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Automotive Airbag Silicone Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Automotive Airbag Silicone Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.