The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) & advanced Machine Learning (ML) market size is expected to reach USD 471.39 Billion at a steady CAGR of 35.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The Artificial intelligence and Advanced Machine Learning Market report furthermore covers an inside examination of the vital contenders of the market alongside their development systems and business extension plans. In particular, the archive engages entrepreneurs to look for data about possible shoppers and where they can track down them. With a selective inclusion of the top sellers, the review empowers entrepreneurs to find out about the neighbourhood market and find expected shoppers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/616
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Artificial intelligence and Advanced Machine Learning market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
NVIDIA Corporation, Prisma Labs, Inc., IBM, Google, Intel Corporation, Clarifai, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Siemens, Netguru, and Micron Technology
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In January 2021, mental health technological firm, Clarigent Health, launched Clarity, which is a listening app with AI designed to identify patients at the risk of suicide. The app uses ML to predict patients who are contemplating suicide.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are used to improve efficiently in manufacturing industry. Smart factories, also known as smart factories 4.0, can reduce major unexpected downtime and improve efficiency and transition time, overall product quality, and worker safety. Artificial Intelligence enables more productivity, while also ensuring facilities are environment friendly.
- The large enterprises segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Such enterprises are adopting AI and advanced ML at a rapid pace to extract the needed information from large volumes of data and predict the outcome of different problems faced by the organization.
- Artificial Intelligence and advanced Machine Learning interpret data at a higher rate and faster than a trained radiologist, identifying suspicious spots on lesions, skin, brain bleeds, and tumors. The technology is widely used to assist radiologist and solve critical problems in the healthcare sector.
- Asia Pacific revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period due to a surge in adoption of AI and advanced ML in IT, healthcare, retail and manufacturing. Proliferation of high speed Internet and growth in e-commerce is further driving growth of the market in the region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Artificial intelligence and Advanced Machine Learning market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Functions Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Customer Support
- Sales & Marketing
- Research & Development
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Education, Media & Entertainment)
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Artificial intelligence and Advanced Machine Learning Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Artificial intelligence and Advanced Machine Learning Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.