The Global Aircraft Braking System Market research report is a complete document that explains the most recent breakthroughs and advancements in the Surface Acoustic Wave Filters industry, using 2019 as the base year and 2022–2030 as the forecast year. The analysis offers insightful data on the market’s size, share, sales channels, distribution networks, market segmentation, consumer demands and trends, and growth prospects. The expansion of regional and global markets is also examined in the study. In the paper, the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market for Surface Acoustic Wave Filters and its important sectors is studied.
The global aircraft braking system market size is expected to reach USD 15.11 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 3.6% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Technological improvements in aircraft braking components, such as the use of carbon versus steel, and an increase in operations in the commercial aircraft industry are major factors driving market revenue growth. The aircraft braking system plays a vital role in aircraft handling operations such as takeoff, landing, and taxiing while the aircraft is on the ground. In the middle of the 1980s, Safran Landing Systems introduced carbon brakes to the commercial aviation sector on airplanes (it was Messier-Bugatti-Dowty at the time). According to a recent analysis, carbon brakes are easily retrofittable into all current commercial and military aircraft models. When compared to steel brakes, carbon brakes offer a significant weight savings that results in a lighter aircraft and directly lowers fuel consumption and engine emissions.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Safran, Honeywell International, Inc., Meggitt PLC., Collins Aerospace, Beringer Aero, Jay-Em Aerospace , Grove Aircraft Braking system Systems Inc., Parker-Hannifin Corp, Crane Holdings, Co., and Matco MFG
Target Audience of the Global Aircraft Braking System Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Aircraft Braking System Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Aircraft Braking System market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Brake Discs
- Brake Housing
- Actuation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Power Brake
- Boosted Brake
- Independent Brake
- Aircraft Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Fixed Wing
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/aircraft-braking-system-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 22 June 2022, Honeywell and TP Aerospace, a major aftermarket supplier of wheels and brakes, collaborated to help the charity organization Orbis International and its Flying Eye Hospital provide eye care McDonnell Douglas MD-10 aircraft, Honeywell, and TP Aerospace will jointly supply wheels and brake material to support continuous maintenance services of Orbis Flying Eye Hospital. Modern teaching facilities, such as an operating room, a classroom, and pre- and post-operative rooms, are all included in the hospital.
- The actuators segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Using actuators has a number of advantages and serve a crucial but undervalued purpose. A brake actuator is the piece of equipment that converts compressed air force in air reservoir into a mechanical force that activates the brake. Without the actuator, air brakes would not be able to operate, however air brake actuators and systems, are developing. New long-stroke air brakes need modifications to existing actuator designs and more modifications will be required as new air disc braking systems enter the market. Development of long-stroke air brakes has led to changes in actuators. Different varieties of actuators are available, including those for 3-in. long-stroke, 2.5-in. brakes, and regular stroke.
- The power brake segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. When a manual or boosted system fails to produce hydraulic pressures required to stop a large airplane, power braking systems are used. Hydraulic system of airplane is the sole source employed by this technology to apply brakes. The toe-brakes on rudder pedals now regulate force generated by brakes rather than pilot’s physical strength. A valve opens when the brake is engaged, letting hydraulic fluid into the brake lines. This valve is designed to provide pilot a ‘feel’ for braking action that is proportional to the force applied to brakes and regulates how much hydraulic fluid flows into the brake lines.
- The fixed wing segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period. An aircraft with fixed wings, powered by a jet engine or a propeller, has wings that do not move. These are used for longer excursions more frequently than rotary-wing aircraft because they can fly farther between refueling stops. Horizontal wings, fuselage, vertical stabilizer, horizontal stabilizer, and landing gear commonly make up a fixed wing aircraft’s airframe. Braking system is a constant in all aircraft designs even though some of these parts are absent from certain of them.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increasing activities by key market players in countries in this region. According to Parker Hannifin’s, a U.S. manufacturer who intends to purchase Meggitt, a UK-based aerospace company for £6.3 billion (USD 8.8 billion) in cash to nearly triple the size of its aerospace systems division, aerospace mergers are becoming more common in nations such as the U.S. This merger activity in the aircraft industry, which has been badly disrupted by Covid-19 pandemic, has resumed as a result of this acquisition. The agreement was reached by parties in the third quarter of 2022.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Aircraft Braking System market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Aircraft Braking System market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.