The latest Liver Disease Management Market study, blends in qualitative and quantitative research techniques to present vital data on the competitive landscape for the period of 2021 – 2032 .The report is furnished with the latest updates about the current market scenario with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report considers COVID-19 as a key contributor to the dynamically altered market scenario. The report also covers changing trends and market dynamics due to the pandemic and provides an accurate impact analysis of the crisis on the overall market.
The global liver disease management market size reached USD 22.05 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for liver disease management in various imaging applications for industrial and manufacturing purposes in addition to increasing alcohol consumption are some of the factors driving market revenue growth. Companies are launching pipeline drugs, and ongoing clinical trials by several industries are also driving the market revenue growth of liver disease management.Rising number of Chronic Liver Diseases (CLD) and cirrhosis caused by Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), and Alcohol Liver Disease (ALD) is rising demand for liver disease management, as early diagnosis of CLD and cirrhosis is critical for effective intervention and improving prognosis. Hepatitis B is the most prevalent liver problem in the United States. According to World Health Organization (WHO), around 85.0% of sepsis cases and sepsis-related passings overall happened in low-and center pay countries.
Major Leading Players Abbott, AbbVie Inc., F. Hoffmann-La-Roche Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Astellas Pharma Inc., Lilly, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, and Johnson & Johnson Private Limited.
Access Sample Copy @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1367
key driver of the Liver Disease Management Market :
The growing awareness about the disease among healthcare professionals and patients. As the diagnosis and treatment of Oncolytic Virus Therapy can be challenging, early detection and prompt management are crucial for improving patient outcomes. This has led to an increased focus on research and development activities aimed at developing more effective diagnostic and therapeutic options for the disease.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Imaging segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Tobacco consumption and excessive alcohol intake contribute to an unhealthy lifestyle, which is the primary reason for various liver illnesses such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, jaundice, liver cancer, and cirrhosis. Some imaging techniques for viewing lesions in a damaged liver include liver ultrasonography, Computed Tomography (CT) scans, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Recently developed high-level ultrasonography and magnetic resonance imaging techniques provide consolidated physical and quantitative practical data on diffuse and central liver infections. Ultrasound elastography is important in organizing liver fibrosis and is becoming more important in assessing entry hypertension.
- Anti-viral drugs segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Rising demand for liver disease management owing to the ability to treat chronic liver problems such as Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and hemochromatosis is one of the key factors driving revenue growth of the segment. Tenofovir disoproxil, Tenofovir alafenamide, Entecavir, Telbivudine, Adefovir Dipivoxil, and Lamivudine are some of the U.S.-approved hepatitis B drugs are increasing liver disease management market. Chronic liver illnesses can prompt hepatic fibrosis, cirrhosis, end-stage liver infection, entry hypertension, and Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), and comprise a significant reason for dreariness, mortality, and medical services costs.
- The hospital segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. To distinguish and diagnose properly surgeons recommend various tests, liver transplants, and liver biopsies, which are inclining demand for hospital services. Laboratories and hospitals are also educating the public about the seriousness of chronic liver disease. Serum aminotransferases which are the most commonly used liver tests, bilirubin, and alkaline phosphatase are the most useful laboratory tests for screening for liver disorders. Certain biochemical abnormalities help differentiate hepatocellular injury from impaired bile excretion. Rising demand for various clinical treatments such as CT scans and MRIs is expected to significantly drive revenue growth of the segment.
Global Liver Disease Management Market Segmentation by Type:
Emergen Research has segmented the global liver disease management market on the basis of diagnosis, treatment, end-use, and region:
· Diagnosis Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
· Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Antiviral drugs
- Targeted therapy
· End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic laboratories
To Read Complete Liver Disease Management Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/liver-disease-management-market
The global Liver Disease Management Market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Liver Disease Management Market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Elucidating the competitive landscape of the Global Liver Disease Management Market :
The global Liver Disease Management Market report offers viable insights into the competitive spectrum of the Liver Disease Management Market business sphere.
The report systematically profiles the company information of each market player.
It identifies the estimated industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
The study showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders.
It offers critical data & information about the product application scope and the end-user landscape.
The study provides salient information about the pricing models of the products offered by these companies. Moreover, it determines the gross profits and losses experienced by them throughout their market tenures.
The Global Liver Disease Management Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research, which is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. Moreover, the report also offers a feasibility study and investment return analysis to assist the readers in making strategic investment plans.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.