Embroidery digitizing has been used for many years now and it has been evolving with every passing year. Compared to the past, now it is done using specialized machines which leads to embroidery digitizing. With the advancement in technology, there are many machines being used depending on the requirement.
If you are into the embroidery business and want to get your hands on affordable machines for embroidery, then have a look at the following list:
1- Brother LB5000M
The first machine that we are going to discuss when we talk about the machine embroidery digitizing service is Brother LB5000M. Remember that some machines are used for small-scale usage like in the home and some for large-scale working that is for commercial usage. If you have grown up watching superheroes then you will like it as this machine comes with a faceplate that features heroes from Star Wars, Marvel, and others.
- It has a 3.2-inch full-color touchscreen.
- A workspace that is “4×4” to work on large embroidery designs.
- The touchscreen helps in making the essential adjustments when needed.
- The machine comes with 80 built-in designs that also include superhero themes.
- You get more than 100 stitches and 9 already built-in fonts to start work with.
- USB port to upload the external design and an automated needle threader, making embroidering easy for beginners.
2- Brother SE1900
Another machine in the list has a combination of embroidery features and sewing.
- It has a 3-inch touchscreen, a good workspace of 5×7 inches, and high-speed stitching of 850 stitches per minute (STM).
- 240 built-in stitches along with 10 frame shapes, 11 fonts, and 8 unique sewing feet.
- The machine package comes with button fitting, buttonhole, zipper, blind stitch, embroidery feet, monogramming, overcasting, and more.
- USB port for uploading the external design you may plan to embroider.
- It is a good option for the beginner and provides a seamless switch between stitching and embroidery.
3- Janome Memory Craft 400E
The next machine that can play an important role in machine embroidery digitizing is Janome Memory Craft 400E.
- The machine has an outstanding touch screen and a good art needle threader along with an automatic thread cutter.
- Versatile touch screen to review and do the corrections in design before kick-starting embroidery.
- It has 160 built-in designs and six fonts that are best for monogramming.
- The machine enables monogramming up to 3 letters with a great “7.9 x 7.9” ideal for big embroidery projects.
- One thing to keep in mind is that it only comes with a single hoop size.
You must know that you can’t use standard image formats so you will embroider specific formats like PES, DST, EMB, and more therefore you have to convert image from to PES or any other specific format depending on the requirements.
4- Brother PE800
This machine also won the Women’s Choice Award in 2018 as one of the top embroidery machines. So, you can imagine that we are talking about some professional stuff here.
- It has a big touch screen that controls the different machine operations. You can review the designs with great ease and do all the essential adjustments you want.
- You get the USB port for uploading the external design along with more than 130 plus designs.
- The most prominent feature is that it has the ability to mirror images or resize the designs.
- You get a good 5×7 inches workspace to work on the big embroidery designs.
- There are also 11 built-in fonts and the automated needle threader to streamline things.
5- Singer Quantum Stylist 9960
Another affordable machine that you can consider using for machine embroidery digitizing work is the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960. You may buy it as a standalone product or you can buy it as a package with some of the useful handy accessories.
- A computerized embroidery machine that has tons of stitches with a good collection of fonts that make work easy.
- It has an automated needle threader and you have a good package that contains various supplies that include blind hems, button sewing, rolled hems, and more.
- It is powerful enough to let you work on thick materials such as leather.
Hopefully, now you are aware of the different types of embroidery machines that you can consider buying in 2023. You must know that when getting the machine embroidery digitizing service, you have to carefully select the machine for the job. It is always better to conduct a little research when you are about to purchase anything so that you have a clear idea about the requirements.
Moreover, you should also connect with a skilled company that has a proven track record of providing affordable services from a team of professionals with a quick turnaround time.